Friday, March 28, 2008

Chicks Dig Me

It's not easy being as good looking as I am. You'd think it'd be the coolest thing ever, but it can be a bit tiresome sometimes. Case in point, I met this Labradoodle named Honey the other day, and within like 2 minutes she's trying to make out with me! Can't say I blame her, but man, that's a little forward even by dog standards, don't you think?


I tried to get away from her, and she just kept running after me. That's one crazy bitch!


In the end I had to howl at her and try to explain that under-age Poodle mixes really aren't my thing and that I just want to be friends. Hopefully that did the trick, otherwise I might need a restraining order for this one.


(photos courtesy of Honey's Dad)

1 comment:

Mugsy the Girl said...

Hey Elston,

Wanna say that crazy bitch comment to my face next time you see me?

Huh? You feelin' me?

Love,
Honey

ps. Typing with paws - now that's a bitch.