Wednesday, August 30, 2023

A Very Special Day

Today was a very special day.

My joints still ached and my muscles were still weak and tired. I still felt dizzy and unstable when I got up from my bed. I still couldn't see or hear, and my mouth and nose were still sore and tender when I sneezed or tried to sniff things.

But today my breakfast was topped with freshly grated aged Parmesan. Today my lunch was a delightful medley of corned beef, smoked salmon and chicken, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and topped with shredded mozarella. Today I got to eat cheese whiz and chocolate sauce! 

And today was truly very special because of the loads of extra hugs, kisses, and love I got from my family.

Peace out,

Elston


RIP Elston Kumar McLovin

2007 - 2023



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Today was super special with all the yummy food and being around family. I will miss your happy bark! Rest in peace. Cindy Plancic

Anonymous said...

My deepest condolences sir. That is always the hardest thing in the world to do.

Anonymous said...

Sending soooo much love and hugs he was a super super special four legged fellow and his food and love stories will love on forever. Miss you guys! -Camberly

Anonymous said...

A meal fit for a king. Farewell Sir Elston. You will be missed. May you be frolicking full vision and eating all the treasures that you sneak from the bins❣️